Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012

Meet my new friends

Ari and me :D

Today I want to show you the new release from ::C'est la vie !::
This denim jacket is available in 3 colors and with the laceoption or without. 

I also checked Mother Goose´s and ...omg... I got that skin from the lucky board. Realy lovely, isnt it?

Jacket: ::C'est la vie !:: Denim Jacket TP
Skin: .::Mother Goose´s::. Lene teeth (Lucky Board)  TP
Hair: Kin - Enid blond TP (I have no idea, if the tp will still work :-o, I hope so)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next I want to show you is the huntgift from the Drafted! Hunt, in which is ::C'est la vie !:: participating. 

40 of SL´s best brands will be offering military-inspired hunt gifts for 5 L$. The hunt starts today and ends June the 10th 2012.

Oh and say hi to Marie. Well...she isnt talking to me, but she has huuuuuuuuge shoulder to lean on :P


 Outfit: ::C'est la vie !:: Drafted! Huntgift  TP
 (shoes are not included)



I wish you all a great Sunday
xoxo

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen