Sonntag, 3. Juni 2012

~ musing ~

I found my new favourite outfit today :P 

It started at Clawtooth...Clawtooth is having a 50% off sale at the Tableau mainstore....so I couldnt resist :P 

After that I was watching trough the marketplace and found that adorable rompers from .clusterphuk. It comes in many different styles. 

Then I was thinking about the fact, that june has just started and looked out for the new groupgift at [Hush] skin - I was successfull and grabbed "Juliette". 

With the Mesh Around Hunt I found my boots from [Gos], matching so perfect <3

There is also the Mercury rising hunt and the writsbands are from Earth´s Bangles

And then...oh my...I saw that beautiful necklace from ~Soedara~ on marketplace too and I had to have it >:o! And I got it :P ||||  A big thanks to Chai  <3 




Necklace: ~Soedara~ Zamrud Batu Progeny  TP
Wristbands: (Earth´s Bangles) - I do all my own stunts (HuntgiftTP
Skin: [Hush] Skin June - Juliette (GroupgiftTP
Hair: Clawtooth - Lovely Liz (Discounted -50%)  TP




Outfit: .clusterphuk. - rompers stripey white  marketplace
Boots: [Gos] - Desire Ankle Boots in baby pink (HuntgiftTP





:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen