Sonntag, 10. Juni 2012

Take me away...


Love will never die they say
The truth is kept in a secret place
So can you show me where to go from here

Come take me away...



Shirt:  SLC - Mesh Breezy Shirt Flowers white NEW TP
Pants:  L´Exception - Skinnies NEW  TP
Pumps: N-core - COQUETTE  TP

Hair: /Wasabe Pills/ - Bambi TP
Bag: aDiva couture - Valerie leather shoulder bag  TP


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top:  L´Exception - Tubeular Top NEW  TP
Leggins: Leaks. - Zombie got me Black Leggins n/a
Pumps: N-core - COQUETTE  TP

Hair: ::Exile:: Call Me Maybe TP
Necklace + bracelet: *JD* Set Cleo Gold
Nails: -MonS- Nails Sugar cat  TP

Skin: [Ill] Illusory Skin - Love_Caramel - Electric TDR  TP





Come take me away
Hïgher, from here
.
.
.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen